Simple tips on setting up Google Classroom on an Android mobile phone
For Android mobile phone users we have some simple tips on how to set up Google Classroom on your device. Just follow the steps below:
Using the Google Classroom App on Android Mobiles (Samsung/ LG/ Sony/ Google/ OnePlus etc.)
- Open your phone’s settings app
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see ‘Accounts’, tap Users and accounts
- At the bottom, tap Add account
- Tap Google and enter your school email address.
- Follow the instructions to set up a work profile.
- You will now have a new section of apps in your phone called ‘Work’, these are separate to your regular apps
- Use the ‘Play Store’ app in the work section to download the Google Classroom app