Parents’ guide to getting ahead in the summer holidays
The holidays provide a fantastic opportunity for students to think about what they can do to start making their future goals and dreams a reality. Depending on how old they are, there’s plenty they can do to help them prepare for the next stage of their life – and they can have fun at the same time! Whether they’re 15 and starting to think about what they might like to do after their GCSEs or whether they’re 18 and making plans for adulthood.
You may like to download this guide HERE which includes information on:
1. Making the most of the summer holidays;
2. Boosting knowledge;
3. Researching apprenticeships;
4. Researching university courses;
5. Writing a personal statement;
6. Preparing to leave home;
7. Protecting your mental wellbeing.