Calling all Year 7 to 10 students to get creative with our Areté Easter Challenge!
Your tasks are to do some research on how Easter is celebrated in either France, Germany or Spain and to create the most beautiful ‘MF- themed’ Easter Eggs! Firstly, gather and present your information about Easter in your chosen country:
– How is it celebrated?
– What do people eat?
– How long do children have off school?
– How does it compare to what we do in the UK?
Secondly, do some Easter egg decorating. The theme must be of your chosen country (think flags, key words in the language… be creative!). You may wish to focus on one or multiple eggs – it is up to you!
We suggest you present your submission on google slides, however this is not compulsory. It is expected that you present in English but you may wish to include some words and phrases in the target language. Remember to include several pictures of your egg(s).
The Areté Modern Foreign Languages challenge is open to students in all three of our Areté Schools, Northallerton, Richmond & Stokesley. The entries will be judged taking into account your year group.
• PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org – including your name, year group and school
• CLOSING DATE: Monday 12th April
• WINNERS ANNOUNCED BY: Monday 19th April