Amazing technology virtual work experience for Year 11 and 13 students
We are delighted to offer this opportunity for students interested in technology which is taking place on 5th,6th and 7th July. Working in partnership with ‘The Young Professionals, the event is in collaboration with PwC, IBM, HSBC, Capgemini, VMware, CGI, Sky, EY and many others!
You’ll find out how the technology industry is evolving and discussing what life is like working for world-leading international technology firms! The event will also include live streaming from some of the offices of the employers taking part.
In addition, the event organisers will be giving away iPad’s, VR Headsets, in-person experience days (when it’s safe to do so) and much more! For further information and to secure your place click HERE
• 5th, 6th & 7th July – 9:00 – 16:00 each day
• Hear from over 10+ multinational technology employers
• AI, Virtual Reality, Robotics, Cyber and more! + Interactive Workshops & Live Demonstrations!
• Opportunity to ask questions and take part in real work projects!
• Certificate of attendance to be awarded (great for CVs)
• FREE event (limited places)