A couple of fresh routes to keep your March Miles motivation levels up
Enjoy two great routes at Richmond Racecourse, that are 1.2 or 1.65 miles, or why not try the Extended Easby loop at 3.2 miles.
Please note the following when students are taking part in the challenge:
• Ensure parents/carers know the route students are taking
• Students always carry a phone in case of emergency
• Stick to the footpaths and leave all gates as you find them, keeping dogs on leads where requested
• Wear appropriate footwear and tread carefully as some sections of the routes may be quite muddy
• Students should take care when crossing roads and be very careful if there are any fields with livestock in