Pupil Premium 2015-16
Richmond School and Sixth Form College is using the Pupil Premium funding to narrow the gap between the performance of different students and different groups of students.
We aim to:
• Ensure that all students make better than expected progress in relation to their starting points.
• Ensure that students are academically competent and have a well-developed range of reading, writing, communication and mathematical skills.
• Ensure that students understand themselves as learners, know how to ‘problem-solve’ and become increasingly independent.
• Ensure that students are emotionally resilient, enjoy positive relationships in school and aspire to be the very best they can be.
• Ensure that students are confident in themselves, enjoy school and attend regularly.
• Ensure that students are supported and challenged to have the highest possible aspirations for themselves regarding future plans.
Please see the Pupil Premium statement for more detail and our current data. Please also see the income and expenditure and year 7 catch up funding document for further information.